Tuesday, January 12, 2010

When I was twelve, in summer camp (Part 26)...

12 For The 12th

These are the brainchild of Chad. Go there to see who all played this month.


12:16am
I was up late last night and couldn't get to sleep. This is what the clock said right before I turned out the light.


7:43am
Getting ready for work, post shower, and running late.


2:22pm
A coworker allowed me to take a photo of her shirt. Not only does this show the breast cancer awareness she advocates, but it also shows her weight loss. I know none of you know her, so none of you can fully appreciate this, but less than a year ago she had the surgery that reduced the size of her stomach and in the ensuing time, she's lost over 100 pounds! Yay!


4:25pm
I noticed this as I was going into my house after work. It's ice frozen coming out of my spouting. I thought it was pretty cool (icy, even!) looking.



5:31pm
Yesterday, mom and I finished putting up all the shelves on the library to house my action figures. Last night, Corey stopped by and we exchanged our Christmas gifts. What he got me was a Kingdom Come Red Arrow figure! These were only produced in limited number and you had to get them through a magazine. This figure was the only one I didn't have in the collection. And he got it on eBay for me! he's such a sweetie! Anyway, this is me putting it on the shelf.


5:50pm
While putting the figures up, I had to take a break. This is a shot of my hallway and my bathroom from the toilet. TMI?


6:41pm
Since I moved in the end of September, I've had t-shirts laying around on shelves, totally unorganized. Tonight, I got sick of it and did something about it. This is my all my t-shirts laying on my bed in different categorized piles.


6:50pm
And this is all the t-shirts on the shelves in my bedroom. Yeah, I DO have an iron, but no, I don't planon using it. I've come to terms with my clothing wrinkles.


7:00pm
I got a lot in the mail today. Firstly, a friend of mine got me a year's subscription to Good Housekeeping as a house warming gift. I would have prefered Better Homes & Gardens, as they have a lot of home improvement stuff. Good Housekeeping has too much 'women's topics' in it. But it's the thought that counts, right?


7:00pm
Oh, and I also got my tax paperwork today. 1040EZ? Pffft, not anymore. Not now that I own a house. It'll never be EZ to do my taxes again!


7:11pm
Supper: a bowl of chicken pot pie, Pepsi, a platter of meats and cheeses and some slices of mom's homemade bread!


7:25pm
My feet, even wrapped in Totes toasties, still were a little cold. So I turned on the heater and stood in front of it, to warm them up. Mmmm, cozy.

POLT Listening to Countdown With Keith Olbermann

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people, that's why fairies come and get them. - Master Shake, Aqua Teen Hunger Force

6 comments:

FDot said...

A platter of meats and cheeses for dinner? Do you live in a tapas bar or something?

Michelle M. said...

Where are the vegetables??
Enrico angry face >:O.

*Although I had chicken fingers, french fries and rootbeer for dinner, so I should probably shut up.

Bec said...

Love your coworkers scrub top! I always wish teachers wore scrub tops to work...there are so many great patterns!

hoteltuesday said...

Yay! I love the spread of my angry face.

And that frozen water coming out the pipe pic is awesome.

BUT I'M MAD I FORGOT ABOUT 12 of !2 YET AGAIN!
>:O

(Sweet! Word verification is "heatice." Like HEAT ICE!)

khowaga said...

I feel your pain: I've never been able to use a 1040EZ because I have a mutual fund that earns a whole $1.25 in interest each year that requires me to fill out the 1040 plus Schedule D, which is a form that can not be understood by anyone without a Ph.D. in advanced mathematics.

I'm very impressed that you managed to organize your T-shirts. We have a pile that's been in the guest bedroom since time immemorial. We tell people it came factory installed with the house. It's less embarrassing that way :)

Nice 12!

Martini Dan said...

Thanks for sharing your photos the frozen down spout is cool. I've used TurboTax to do my taxes since I bought my house too many years ago.