Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In her arms, hello, hello kitty happy in new york city...

I'm sorry, but something just seems wrong about this. Grown men should not wear Hello Kitty underwear.


Even if said men have body's of underwear models. Even if said underwear is very tight. And hot looking. And looks even hotter ON said men with an underwear model body.

Hmmmm, let me look at the photo again and ponder this some more....

POLT Listening to "I Melt With You" by Modern English

I think the most un-American thing you can is, "You can't say that." - Garrison Keillor

6 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Normally I'm not a Hello Kitty fan. But Hell-o Kitty!

Paul said...

Hello Kitty underwear, when they must know you are a power bottom!

Tam said...

I'm with Michelle. Normally not a fan but I could change my mind.

hoteltuesday said...

I don't go into your house and steal your Hello Kitty backpack. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tam said...

I posted this for some friends, they are now Hello Kitty converts. I credited you with finding him, hope you don't mind me spreading the love around but his butt is nice.

FunWithGrindr said...

I totally would wear these!