Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I haven't posted much today cuase it's been a rough day. It involved headaches, projectile puking, poopies, body and joint aches (even my fingers!), shivering, sweating, a lot of laying on the sofa watching crap on TV, and not eating.

Eventually, I managed to get some crackers to stay down. And then I took some Advil to help with the pains. After that, I steadily felt better, eventually eating a can of chicken corn soup and getting back online here for a bit. I'm sure I'll get back to work tomorrow and get back to posting tomorrow as well.

Hope all of you are well.

POLT

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the sniffles Sunday and Monday but was all better by Tuesday. I drugged up just to be certain though.

That's about the extent to which I get sick. Otherwise it's the vertigo express. That isn't fun.

Michelle M. said...

Oh no! Sounds like you're feeling a bit green. I hope you're back to your perky, purple self soon.

john said...

Ugh, the worst kind of sick ever!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Tam said...

Sounds awful. Feel better soon.

that's J-O-S-H said...

I'm sick too! Let's start a sadtime depression club!