Thursday, January 28, 2010

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Parts 197 & 198)...

Last Wednesday, I was sick and feeling like crap last week, so I didn't have the motivation nor inclination to get an HNT then. So this week I'm doing two, one for last week and one for this week.


And they're kinda the same thing. I was shopping in Wal-Mart (don't judge), and I noticed these hanging on a rack. They screamed my name, demanding that I buy them. I was a bit unsure because, well, they weren't really...'me'. And one of them wasn't in my size. But in the end, I knew it was futile to resist them, as I knew I'd have to have them. So here we go, me and my recent purchases:


The Superman ones are the ones a size too small, hence the....larger appearance there. Less fabric means larger package...and more discomfort. Oh, the lenghts we'll go to for our superhero undies.

To see what others put up this week, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "The Times They Are A-Changin'" by Bob Dylan

Talk, or I'll let air all the way into your spinal column, darling. - Emma Frost, X-Men Annual 2001

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I'm at a store and I see Superman under clothes I think of you :)

Michelle M. said...

The Superman undies do make you look - well, more super.

His Long Distance Pet said...

I'm from NY and we annually have No Pants Metro Ride Day. You should definitely come and rock those with a cape.

Elle said...

Superhero undies are totally worth the discomfort. HOT!