Sunday, January 08, 2006

Always gonna be, what about me...

I found this site that had a bunch of quizzes on it, and I took a whole horde of them. The questions for most are pretty funny as well. IF you've got the time, you outta take some of thse. And if you do, let me know the results!

I am 43% Asshole/Bitch.
Part Time Asshole/Bitch.
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.

***************
I am 23% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

*****************
I am 24% Metrosexual.
Metro-What? Git Off My Lawn!
I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.

*****************
I am 60% Promiscuous.
Love It but Not a Freak
I like sex and have a healthy sex life. I get just enough and know how to use my sexuality. Some people might have a problem, but that is their problem not mine. They just need to get more.

***************
I am 27% Evil Genius.
I Want to be Evil!
I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.

********
I am 20% Geek.
I wish I was a Geek. But alas I am not. Damn.
I wanna be a geek. But I'm not. Why would I even want to be one. Do I think it's fun? I should try writting an online test application at 1 am in my underwear

****************
I am 23% Idiot.
Friggin Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact most people come to me for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.

***********
I am 23% Hippie.
So Not a Hippie.
What? Am I a Republican? Why did I even bother taken this test?! I guess I’ll back to my George W. Bush fan club and tell them I just wasted 10 minutes of my life. At least I don’t stink, man.

*******
I am 31% Goth.
Slave to Goth.
Goth ny night, normal by day. Deep in my heart I know I am evil, but not on the company's time. I do need to eat.

*************
I am 18% Metal Head.
Void of Metal.
I am going to watch some more TRL and stay out of the mosh pit. I'll only get myself hurt. I'm a lamer. A RUSTY BOLT, in the metal world. A poser. A -real- metal head would kick my ass.

*************
I am 37% Internet Addict.
Slight Internet Addict.
I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!

*************
I am 4% Raver.
Not a Raver.
Have I even been to a rave? I'll go home. I am a Loser. I suck. Actually, I am probably just a normal person taking this test and don't know why.

*************
I am 18% Punk Rock.
I am a Poser!
It's not a fashion craze, or even a cool thing to do. I should just swallow it, get Lost, and take my friends with me.

**********
I am 34% Emo.
Semi-Emo ...mummble.
Hmm.. I should stop listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that I stopped looking at my shoes, I know how the real world looks.

****
I am 25% Tortured Artist.
I know Art, I just don't live it.
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.

**********
I am 13% Video Game Addict.
What Are Video Games?
Why did I even take this test? I don’t even know who Mario is! I should do the world a favor and buy a console and a dozen games so people don’t think I am lame.

POLT = listening to "Sheena Is A Punk Rocker" by The Ramones

A woman never tires of the word 'wow' when directed her way, but it's best to avoid 'hubba-hubba'.

No comments: