Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bright and breezy, free and easy, Sweden...

Was bored at one day (imagine that) so to pass the time, I took more quizzes and found out a few interesting things about myself:


"You Should Date A Swede!"

You're a romantic, albeit an understated and practical one.
It's more about a steady partnership for you, not unrestrained falling
Your Swede will give you the unwavering love you crave
While making up some mean pancakes and meatballs on the side!


A tall blond Nordic fellow, giving me unwavering love and pancakes and meatballs? Yes please!
************

Your Aura is Yellow

Your Personality: Life's too short not to have fun. Your bright energy brings joy and laughter to those around you.

You in Love: A total flirt, you need a lot of freedom to play. But you'll be loyal to that one man who makes you feel safe.

Your Career: You love variety in a job, and you probably won't stick with one career. You would make a great professor, writer, or actress.


Professor, writer, actress? yeah, I wouldn't mind being any one of those, as long as I have freedom to play and can bring joy to those around me: students, proofreaders and hot young actors, eh?
***********

Your Toes Should Be Pink

You love to dress girly and work your feminine charms, with a bit of an edge.

Your ideal guy: Is confident enough to get any girl he wants

Stay away from: Jerks who only see you as eye candy

Why, yes I can work my edgy feminine charms when I dress girly. And I do SO hate those that only see me as eye candy. How degrading! (what any of that has to do with my toenail colors, I've yet to figure out.)

POLT - listening to "Mister Cellphane" from the Chicago Soundtrack

I'll take that as the compliment I'm sure it was intended. - Vic, Queer As Folk

No comments: