Monday, January 30, 2006

Get acquinted, that's no coincidence...

This morning, I got up, got online, posted a bit, then sat on the couch and wasted time watched Bewtiched reruns. I heart Bewitched...the TV show, NOT the horrid movie. At any rate, after a bit of this, I decided I needed to get up and about and accomplish some things. I had to pay my car insurance, and get tax forms, and stop by mom and dad's, just to say hi...and see what they had for lunch.

So I got showered, got my stuff together and headed out. I paid my insurance first. And when I was leaving, who should be sitting in the waiting room by my father! He was there to pay his insurance. And we laughed, and I asked where mom was. he said, she was at the Post Office, getting tax form, which made me laugh even more. I met her on the way there. Did we laugh about it all.

But the Post Office no longer has Federal forms! They've had them forever. I wonder what happened? Firstly, I get something in the mail telling me I can no longer file Federal taxes by phone, and now this. Oh, well, welcome to Bushie's America. At ANY rate, we walked to the library to get some, and they did have them. Now I just have to get around to filing them. Ugh.

POLT = listening to "Best Of My Love" by The Emotions

Death is the worry of the living. The dead only worry about decay and necrophiliacs. - Rufus, Dogma

No comments: