Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Nothing like the view fromt he cheap seats...

After work tonight, I met Phoenix at the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We went in and got seated without any wait. The area we were seated in had three servers working it, two guys and a girl. One guess which we got. Why is it, when two guys arrive at a restaurant, they're ALWAYS given a female server? Why is it assumed they're gonna want the busty chick and not the studly guy? How heterocentric. And what's worse, in another section (that luckily I faced) was a tall, lean, cute guy with a potentially awesome hairthing sticking out from under his cap. But I only got a close glance as we left, and it had me wanting more. Oh, curse our luck...

And speaking of friends, Ghostie was over this past weekend, as I posted about earlier. It had me wondering....how are he and i even friends? I mean, we have nothing in common. I prefer DC Comics, he's a Marvel Zombie; I wouldn't watch the Punisher movie if you paid me, he thinks it a 'classic' flick; I LOVE Madonna, he wants her to die; I love sucking cock, he, to my knowledge, has never even touched one, other than his own. And yet friends we are. I know opposites attract, and that has something to do with it, I'm sure. But once the opposite attraction is there, you'd think there'd be something in common between those attracted. Other than hurling insults at one another and arguing. Course, some marriages are built on even less than that.

POLT = listening top "When I Get You Alone" by Thicke

Hazel...we have lesbians! - Queer As Folk, British version

No comments: