Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Walking your footsteps, fifty million years ago...

When I was at the Dollar Store earlier this week, I saw a pedometer, those little things that tell you how many steps you've taken. I figured, hey, if nothing else, it's only a dollar wasted. So that night, I took a walk, about a half hours worth. ANd it was 1975 steps. Today, I wore it to work, and when i got home, there were 4024 steps on it. That means that I walk the equivalent of an hour's walk at work. Course, there's a lot of resting and sitting in between at work, as opposed to the hour of straight walking. But still, that's a lot of walking.

Now if I can only get myself taking walks at night too!

POLT = listening to "Take Me To The River" by the Talking Heads

"I feel slack, I need to tighten up." "You got an 18 year old at home, what do you need to worry about?" - Ted, Queer As Folk

No comments: