Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just call me inspiration...

So Zulema got kicked off Project Runway. All I can say is good. Never much liked her from the beginning. She always seemed to have too much confidence, it bordered on arrogance. I really thought Kara was gonna be the one to go, cause her garment was SO uninspired and drab.


I'm glad Daniel won, he's become my favorite. Not only is he the cutest of the guys, but he certainly has talent as well. he's won a few challanges, and I believe he's never been one of the last two left on the runway at the end of a challange. I didn't particularly like dress he made, the collar was way out of balance for my tastes, but it did translate very well from his photo. And Andrae, he's my second favorite now. I like Nick, as I think he's terribly talented, but I don't know if he's got the passion anymore. Santino, he must go, period, end of sentence. Kara, I'm surprised she's made it this far. She's really, I think just hanging on by the skin of her teeth. And Chloe, I like some of her stuff, but I'm not thrilled with her work.



My prediction for the final three: Daniel, Andrae, Chloe (aklthough I've probably jinxed them all now, none of them will make it), with Daniel being the final winner.

I guess we'll see.

POLT = listening to "You Think You're A Man" byt Full Frontal

The things I did not know at first, I learned by doing twice. - Billy Joel, The Entertainer

No comments: