Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cheesecake, um...her sugar gets me high...

Last night, Phoenix stopped by and we decided to go get something to eat. upon his suggestion, I drove us to Applebee's, as niether of us had been to the one in Chambersburg for a long time. After about a 2o minute drive there, we find the parking lot almost completely full. We go in, are given one of those large square pager thingees, and told it will be about 15-20 minutes. Since there were other people waiting ahead of us, we went intothe vestibule to wait.

And then it struck me: It's a Tuesday night! What the hell am I doing waiting in a place like this on a Tuesday night? There's too many other places to eat to wait, especially on a Tuesday night. As Phoenix rattled off some other options in Chamberwburg (none of which were appealing), I decided that we just needed to go somewhere else. Hagerstown was only like a half hour or less down the interstate, and they had tons and tons of places to eat. SO I returned to pager, told her we were going somewhere else and we left.

Nineteen minutes later, we were parked in the lot of TGIFridays. And we walked in and were seated with no pagers, wait, or frustration. There was a really cute bus boy, tall, lean, blond, sleeves rolled up showing a bicep with promise. And two tables behind Phoenix was a guy & girl, and he was facing me and he had the face of a model, just a beautiful face for a man. Now i did my best to NOT stare at these gentlemen, since I was having a conversation with Phoenix, and I think I did relatively well in that respect.

We both got the choose 3 for 12.99 deal. I got fried motzerella fro appetizer, chicken strips for entree and for the dessert, oh, for the dessert, I chose the vanilla bean cheesecake.

In my opinion, the next best thing in this world to sex is Cadbury caramel eggs they put out over Easter. But right behind the eggs, almost neck-n-neck is vanilla bean cheesecake. Oh, it is SO good it ought to be illegal. Eating it is almost orgasmic. In fact, I think once or twice I soiled myself whilst eating it in the past.

At any rate, that was the high point of the meal, the dessert. Man, if I could marry a dessert I'd be Mrs. Vanille Bean Cheesecake, Mz. Cheese to my friends. The bad part was revealed this mornign when I checked my blood sugar: 175. I don't imagine the large strawberry dacquri helped any, eh?

Anyhow, I've enclosed a photo fo the dessert (pre-consumption. I don't believe anyone would want to see it post-consumption). You can see the remains of the dacquri as well. Mmm, good eats.

POLT= listening to "Spybreak!" by the Propellorheads

Actually, no. You'll be picking your teeth out of your lower intestine later. - WInter, Stormwatch #49

No comments: