Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Loving you is not easy, easy...

Testicular Tuesdays With Johnnie

So I've been talking to this girl for a while online. A little indian thing, hella cute. The only problem was that she's 19 and a freshman. I'm 23, so that's not a huge age difference, but freshmen always change so much in the course of a year. I figured i'd give it a shot though, so we went out on Friday. We went out to dinner at a Thai place and had a great dinner and good conversation about politics and the justice system, etc. We were going to go watch a comedian on her campuse afterwards, but she suggested we go back to her place and watch videos there instead. So back at her place I notice she's got an easy button. You know, one of those from the Staples commercials. Don't get ahead of me now, I know your train of thought is already going where it shouldn't. So we start making out and she pulls me back toward her as she lays down on the window seat and hits the easy button. A voice says from the thing "That was easy." Instead of saying "yeah, I know," I just moved it. Anyway, the evening went well and the next day I even got a surprise visit from her. Things were nice until today she IM's me and told me she couldn't see me anymore. Apparently she doesn't want to date me because my place is a mess. I told her if that was such a big issue, I'm sure things wouldn't have worked out anyway. That's what I get for trying to get involved with a freshman. So I don't know what that has to do with balls, but that's what's on my mind now, so that's what you get. Once again Polt, I envy you for liking guys instead of girls. Men may think with their dicks, but at least that's in a straight line. If I find a woman that can link more than 3 thoughts together in a logical order I'm gonna marry her.

(Polt here, with a clarification: Johnnie, the guys I'm with may think with thier dicks, true, but it's not really a straight line. A gaily unwavering line, perhaps, but never a straight one.)

(Polt here with a further clarification: perhaps, Johnnie, if you'd not puke all over the house and dog, you'd maybe attract more girls? Granted, my apartment is probably messier than yours, but then I've never had anyone not want to see me because of the condition of my living space. ...gaily unwavering line, I guess....)

POLT = listening to "Morning Lemon" by The Chemical Brothers

Paranoia's just reality on a finer scale. - Strange Days

No comments: