Thursday, January 19, 2006

Seasons change, mad things rearrange...

So I finally got 10 votes in the blogpoll. The results are as follows:

4 votes for don't know/don't care
1 for Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Indianapolis Colts, New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Seattle Seahawks
0 votes Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, Jacksonville Jaguars, NY Giants, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Washington Redskins

Several comments:
1) Thank God no one voted for the 'Skins. I detest them, and they deserved to lose.
2) Visitors to the Palace apparently dont' care much for or about football.
3) Of the four possible winners for Super Bowl 40, no one picked the Broncos, wonder why?
4) Damn Colts. I drew thier name at work, and COULD have won $100 bucks...but NO, they have to go and lose! Theyw ere favored to win, but oh no, they gotta lose. Bastards.
5) I hope Seattle and Denver are in it. I want Seattle cause they've never been to a Super Bowl before, and I'm not such a fan of Carolina. And I have no great love of the Broncos, but the Steelers beat the Colts and cost me the money, so I don't want them to get in. Guess, I'm actually rooting for Seattle....which, with my luck probably means it'll be a Pittsburgh-Carolina game.

Also, I can't think of any relevant question for the next blog poll, the first thing that popped into my head is about the seasons, so that's what I'm asking about.

POLT = listening to "Baby, It's Cold Outside" by Al Hirt & Ann-Margaret

Boys make better lovers, cause they don't bitch like girls.

4 comments:

katherine said...

Looks like you got half of your wish. : ) I was hoping for a Seahawks-Broncos game too. All I can say at this point is ... GO HAWKS!

Polt said...

yes, Go HAWKS indeed. Although, Pittsburgh looked pretty dominate against the Broncos. They're gonna be hard to beat, I think. But hopefully it will be a good game and not a blow out like so many of the Super Bowls of the past.

katherine said...

Yep, I watched the Pittsburgh/Denver playoff game too. I'm still pulling for Seattle though. Not just because I live there, though I can't deny that's a factor. It's fun to root for the team that's never made it that far before.

Polt said...

Oh YOU live in Seattle! I wondered who was responsible for all the hits from that area! Cool! And yeah, I think I'll be pulling for Seattle too, jsut cause, as you said, they've never been there before.