Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb...

Testicular Tuesdays With Johnnie

So I have this friend that seems to date a lot of virgins. Well, they're usually virgins when they start dating him but never are when they're done. He seems like nice guy, not the kind to brag about hooking up with virgins etc, it just seems to happen. I think it might be because they need to be extra naive to date him, I dunno. Anyway, he recently started dating a mutual friend of ours who also happens to be a virgin. She's 22 and still a virgin, which I didn't know was even possible. But I've met 19 year olds that never got their drivers licenses, so I guess those rites of passage can just fly buy if you never figure out how to drive a stick. Anyhow, I've now dubbed my friend "Cherry Picker." It doesn't seem to bother him too much, but he's deathly afraid I'll call him that when his new girlfriend walks into the room. So the testicular part of this story? Whether he ends up with blue balls or busts a nut, I think I'll catch a vicious kick to the groin from his lady friend if I mention her boyfriend's new nickname to her.

POLT = listening to "Gold Dust Woman" by Fleetwood Mac

Homosexuality is God's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children. - Sam Austin

1 comment:

Polt said...

I don't know if the girl will kick you in groin, she might appreciate knowing what a.....um, oh I'll say it, dirtbag her boyfriend is. Perhaps she'll have further resolve not to give it up, if she' knows.

However, if she does find out, you might be on the receiveing end of a groin kick from your friend, for telling her.