Friday, January 27, 2006

Golden years, gold. whop, whop, whop...

So I got 10 votes on the last Blogpoll, and apparently everyones' (or at least those 10 people) favorite season is the same as mine: Autumn.

Autumn: 5 votes
Spring: 2 votes
Summer: 2 votes
Winter: 1 vote.

Again, I had nothing lined up for the next blogpoll, so i just did whatever came first to my mind. Please, take a moment and cast your vote.

POLT = listening to "Rebel Prince" by Rufus Wainwright

Women are like pianos, if they're not upright, they're grand. - Benny Hill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"apparently everyones' (or at least those 10 people) favorite season is the same as mine: Autumn."

Autumn: 5 votes
Spring: 2 votes
Summer: 2 votes
Winter: 1 vote.

How do you figure? It looks as though 5 people share your favorite season. Not all 10 people chose Autumn as their favorite. Senior moment?

Fairy Godfather.

Polt said...

Okay, I meant to have something in there about the MAJORITY of everyone likes autumn, etc, etc, etc. Blonde moment, nah, I'm a redhead. But I'll blame it on getting older!