Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Why Dorothy and Toto, went over the rainbow...

Took the Golden Girl quiz today!

Dorothy
You are Dorothy!
Boy, are you a smart cookie! But that isn't the
only thing to you. You are competant,
sophisticated, and a great friend. You also are
a lot of laughs. Just watch out with that
sarcasm, girl! Congratulations!

Which Golden Girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

This is awesome, cause Dorothy was always my FAVORITE! She didn't have stories like Sophia, or was stupid like Rose, or got all the men like Blanche (funny I didn't want to be her, eh? But I digress...), but she always had a great line ready to go whenever she needed it. And man, she had more sarcasm in one look than most people do in a whole paragragh of words.

I want to be Dorothy Sbornak when I grow up! There, I said it, and I feel much better about myself because of it.

POLT - listening to "Every Me And Every You" by Placebo

Fuckbuddies is the greatest gay invention since brunch, Halloween, and Sex And The City! - Joel Perry

No comments: