Monday, January 16, 2006

Mugshots, I'm taking her advice, mugshots...

There's a blog called Fresh N Tasty, that I checked out cause I discovered he was linked to me. (thanks, by the way, Donnie). It is a blog of a gay man, but it's hilarious. I only WISH the Palace could be as consistantly humorous. One thing he does that I just LOVE is Mug Shot Monday. My GOD, do I laugh.

Here, without his permission (and I hope he won't mind) I've reproduced one for your enjoyment.

Mug Shot Monday

Possession of Concealed Weapon

Probation Violation

Probation Violation

Her only crime: Being FAR too Fabulous


OHMYGOD!!! Don't you just LOVE it! Check out the rest of his blog for more stuff like that!

POLT = listening to "He's My Best Friend" by Jellyfish

We're all born naked. All the rest is drag. - RuPaul

No comments: