Thursday, January 26, 2006

Who's gonna drive you home tonight....

This is for whomever was driving a car this evening about 600 with Pennsylvania tag DHZ-1868. Please pull to the side of the road where ever you are driving, turn the motor of the car off, take the keys out of the ignition and hurl them into the nearest large body of water, and return your driver's lisence to the nearest K-Mart, where you obviously bought it.

Sweet Jesus on a rice patty! Ya know people like that should not be allowed on the road, except maybe to allow other drivers to attempt to run them over. WHy do I say that? Example number 1: When you drive by a sign that reads "Speed Limit 55 mph" that does NOT mean you have to go 20 mph SLOWER THAN THAT! Example number 2: When approaching an intersection with stop lights, and you see a white line painted on the road in front of you, that does not mean you stop TWO CARLENGTHS BACK FROM THE LINE! My GOD we sat there through TWO WHOLE cycles of the light changing cause Speed Racer in front of me wasnt bright enough to figure out you had to pull up to trip the light so we could turn left. The only reason she figured it out was, I assume, the insessent honking of horns from the 15, yes FIFTEEN cars held up behind her. Fifteen that I counted anyway, I have no idea how many there were in total.

It's people like her, that drive so stupidly slowthat cause more accidents than speeders. It's because of morons like her that cause otherwise normal dirvers to become speeders! They get frustrated, and angry, and then want to get passed her so fast they do something they otherwise wouldn't do.

I'd never wished so much for machine guns mouned on my hood in my LIFE as I did coming home tonight!

POLT = listening top "Rapture" by Blondie

A true friend stabs you in the front. - Oscar Wilde

No comments: