Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oh, what a state I'm in...

Checking my Clustr Maps, I discovered I've had visits from every state in the USA except for Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming. (There's no visits from Alaska or Hawaii on this map, but there have been on previous maps). Everyone's a red state, except for Wisconsin, so come on, Milwaukee-ians and Green Bay-ers and Appleton-ites, let's get to the Palace and give me a visit, eh?

I mean, the other states are welcome as well, but I'd expect them to take a little longer to find thier way to the Palace, what with them always looking to the past and not into the future like most red staters do.

POLT = listening to "Between Planets" by The Jesus And Mary Chain

"I'm not gay, you know." "And I'm not into little boys. I prefer men with hair on thier chests." - Northstar, Uncanny X-Men #414

No comments: