Monday, January 09, 2006

Been drinking Jamacian rum....

Found this site Rum And Monkey it's got a whole pack of funny stuff on it, another time wasting venture.

My Mormon name is Chavis Stockton Malone!
What's yours?


***********

My insulting name is Gherkinpenis Slutmonkey!
What's yours?


*********

My crappy little elf name is Chipboard Horsebeard.
What's yours?
Powered by Rum and Monkey.


********

My goddamn rock solid ghetto shiznit name is Munchi Shizzlemah.
What's yours?
Powered by Rum and Monkey.


*************
I am Vostok, Antarctica!

The world's coldest place. You reached a low of -88.3 degrees Celsius, recorded at the convenient Russian research station on top of you, a level of intense cold that would not look out of place on Mars. At this temperature mercury is very firmly a solid, making normal thermometers useless; radon gas condenses into liquid; and a few degrees colder would have carbon dioxide freezing out of thin air. Added to this, your average temperature is a trifling -55 degrees, the only visible rocks within 600 miles are meteorites, the ice freezes eyelids shut and clothing to the body within fifteen seconds of exposure and sometimes even splits teeth open. You are, in a word, cold.

Which Extremity of the World Are You?
From the towering colossi at Rum and Monkey.
***********
Chunder Monkey

What Kind of Drunk Are You?
You are a Chunder Monkey!
"I can handle it, honest. No, I've had this much to drink before and been fine, dandy. Hang on ... No, I'm all right. Don't worry about it. I don't throw up when I'm drunk." Cue technicolor yawn, chunky pastel efluvia being expelled in rhythmic croaks and gushes.

What Kind of Drunk Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey
************
I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!
Which Horrible Affliction are you?
A Rum and Monkey disease.
************

POLT = listening to "Original Prankster" by The Offspring

Dammit, Cartman, you don't fart in a small space with other people there! - South Park

No comments: