Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Disobedience! Take these words and feel thyself...

During my travels yesterday, I passed a sign advertising "Online Dog Obedience Lessons". Too bad I didn't have my camera with me to take a photo. My mind went into overdrive. I mean, I've heard of Dog Obedience courses, of course. And I've heard of correspondence coursed through the mail and online. But I've never heard of the two together.

And really, if you're dog can sit in a chair, get online, use the mouse to cruise the Internet to get it's lessons, do you really think the pet NEEDS the obedience course????

Just wondering.

POLT = listening to "Barely Legal" by The Strokes

I find the blonde kid already waiting: a somber Aryan clone, barely out of his teens, puppy fat still sleek and pink over his football-ready mass of cultivated muscle. - Gemma Files

No comments: