Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oscar was an angel and he used to walk to streets...

So I'm closing the last blogpoll with the following results:

Favorite Golden Girl:
Sophia - 4
Dorothy - 2
Rose -2
Golden WHO? - 1
Blanche - 0

Kinda funny that an old whore would get no votes at all when the Palace is run by an ol....um I mean, me.

ANYWAY, I've stopped this one at 9 votes cause I wanted to start the new one. Which movie should win Best Movie at the Oscars? Vote away.

I gotta say, this year is unique, because for the first time in recent memory, not only have I actually HEARD of all 5 movies up for best picture, but I actually would like to SEE them all as well! How strange is that?

POLT = listening to "Hey Man Nice Shot" by Filter

Gay men and straight women having sex...isn't that a sign of the apocalypse? - Ted, Queer As Folk

No comments: