Monday, January 02, 2006

Come Mister Tallyman, tally me bananas...

Since I started the blog, I've kept a running tally of the people who commented, just for my own information, but I might as well share it all here.

30 comments - Johnnie
24 comments - Mark, The Fairy Godfather
21 comments - Phoenix
16 comments - Aggie
9 comments - The Lone Primate
6 comments - Buff Tuff
4 comments - Amie; Moonspells
3 comments - Anonymous; Dale, from DCGaysOfOurLives
2 comments - M, the Asian Avenger; Susan Franceschina; Spelling Bee;Katherine
1 comment - George, the Stranger; David aka Stephen Furry; Mrs. Phoenix (aka The Warden); *Badgurl

I'm keeping a tally again this year, but don't let that stop anyone from commenting, I LOVE comments! Speak up! Drop me a comment or an email! Don't be shy!

POLT = listening to "#1 Crush" by Garbage

At fourteen or fifteen, unconscious grace suffused some boys' every awkward move. - Tracy Parker, The Coming Storm

No comments: