Sunday, January 08, 2006

Putting me away, but I'll be back someday...

Tonight, while watching football, I packed up the Christmas tree and stuff and put it all away, and I'm rather proud of myself for doing so. now, you may be asking yourself, it's January 8th, why is he proud for getting the tree down? Well see, and people who know me can vouch for this, putting away Christmas deocrations in a timely manner is not something I excell at. There were a few years when they were still up at Valentine's Day. And there was that one year where they remained up until right after Memorial Day. Hey, I'm lazy, what can I say?

BUt this year, I'm done even before the King holiday! Whooo-Hooo, i rule.

POLT = listening to "Love WiIll Tear Us Apart" by The Joy Division

You have no idea how hard it is being a tightie-whitey guy in a boxer world. - Opus, the Penguin

No comments: