Monday, October 27, 2008

The Lost Weekend, Part 11...

Okay, guys, I know it's been like almost a week, but I've been busy. I have one last final post from my and Dave S.'s Lost Weekend: In the Axis club, following the fashion show. I've written all about that HERE, but now I've got to post the photos.

Short recap: The fashion show is over. Dave S. and I get a drink at the bar and find out they're setting up for "Steam", the strip show. We get another drink and then go stand next to the railing (the stage and the bar area were approximately the same height, with the dance floor being a few steps down in between the two). I didn't take any photos during the strip show...I don't know WHAT I was thinking, but I got plenty after.


This is Hot German Guy, from the fashion show, on the dance floor during the strip show. He was running around in plaid pants and a cap like golfer's wear. Thankfully he was shirtless. Behind him, up in the shower area is Big Dicked Don.



This is Big Dicked Don (obviously), IN the shower. Neither Dave S. nor I could tell if he was actually this big, or wearing a prosthetic. It just didn't move correctly to be real....although it was pretty sweet to look at nonetheless.



This is Big Dicked Don (with his equipment concealed behind the guy's head) leaving the shower area and the cute twinkie stripped going INTO the shower. The cute twinkie stripper is the recipient of two dollar bills given from me, borrowed from Dave S. (never did pay him the two bucks back...but I paid for two of his meals, so i guess we're all even).



This is cute twinkie stripper IN the shower with another of the other strippers. Yeah, that's real water pouring down on them. Wonder if money taken from inside wet bikini briefs spends the same as regular money? This is taken from when we were on the dance floor actually dancing.



This is Hot German Guy on one of the platforms getting ready to dance. He had SUCH the perfect body.



This is some random hot guy up on the platform later dancing as well.



This is Dave S. up on the other platform dancing. I stayed behind him, against the bar, and not just for the view. He would later take his shirt off and throw it to me, but I'm not allowed to show that photo, unfortunately. And it's a shame, cause he has a very solid back as well. But, moving on.....



This is actually THE only proof I have that I was actually there WITH Dave S. Also, he wanted me to make sure everyone knew he was wearing eyeliner, but that was left over from the fashion show. He does not normally wear eyeliner, or makeup of any kind. Not that he needs any, anyway.



And just to give everyone an idea what the club was like, I'm standing in the bar area, the dance floor is right in front of me, the stage is further along. And everywhere is PACKED with people dancing...most, hot guys, some gay, a few shirtless. In general, just an awesome place for me to be.



And finally, this is the next day, when we opened up the package that was tossed to me during the fashion show: a pink tye-dyed wifebeater, size Medium. As you can see, little more than a dustrag. And in case you need a reason to hate Dave S., his daughter can't wear it, but he can. Bastard.

This concludes the Lost Weekend series. And once more I'll say, I can't say enough about how much fun I had there. All I can do is give Dave S. props for a FABulous time. He's really a class act!

POLT Listening to "Doctor! Doctor!" by The Thompson Twins

When you sprinkle rose petals all over your bedroom, it's like gay vandals have been there. - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The makeup artists were a little heavy on the eyeliner, weren't they? But who the hell was looking above his collar bone anyway? That picture of you two is great and shows that you two had a great time.

That wife beater is just plain awful and yes, I hate that he could wear the damn thing.

Anonymous said...

I was very envious after the underwear runway show. Now the shower show has totally pushed me over into full blown jealousy!

These have been some great pictures.

He's wearing eyeliner? Looks very natural to me, well I suppose compared to what I normally wear out...*HA*