Friday, October 31, 2008

A sign of the times....

*SNICKER, SNORT* BWaahahahahhahahahah!!!

Obama Pictures and McCain Pictures
see Sarah Palin pictures

Obama Pictures and McCain Pictures
see Sarah Palin pictures

Obama Pictures and McCain Pictures
see Sarah Palin pictures

Obama Pictures and McCain Pictures
see Sarah Palin pictures

Just a little political fun on the weekend before the election. Brillant, just brillant.

POLT Listening to "Let's Get Retarded" by The Black Eyed Peas

Bush is from Mars, Cheney is from Uranus. - bumper sticker

1 comment:

hoteltuesday said...

OMG! I love that pink ensemble she's wearing in the supermarket! Like, seriously.
Oh how I love me some Sarah Palin. I don't think she should be vice pres, but I DEF think she needs to stick around in some capacity!
White Oprah? No way! But I will be sad if she loses and then disappears completely.