Thursday, October 23, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 132)...

Once again, it's time for....


As my regular readers know, I spent the weekend in Ohio with a buddy of mine (and if you don't know that, scroll down a smidge, I've got a like 10 part post about it!). I drove myself there and back, a 6 hour trip. By myself. With nothing by my iPod and Madge, my Magellon GPS, to keep my company.

On the way home, I realized I didn't take a photo there for HNT as I had planned. So I got the camera out and took one.


And not to worry, the speed limit on the Pennslyvania Turnpike is 65, so I'm not speeding that much. To see what others put up this week click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Starting Over" by The Crystal Method

"Orion, seriously. She's out cold. Stop hitting her with cars." "I was just being thorough." - Orion, Firestorm #34

4 comments:

Vixen said...

The first time I visited Pa was 5 years ago and I was *amazed* at the trees. Absolutely beautiful.

HappyHNT :)

LushlyMe said...

off for a fun weekend, eh?

lime said...

the turnpike eh? that and rt 80 are such loooooong drives.

Jennybean said...

lovin' the leather...

HHNT!