Sunday, October 12, 2008

When I was twelve, in sumemr camp (Part 15)...

12 of 12th

You can find the rules HERE.


8:55am
First thing in the morning, just like every Sunday, I get online to check email and such.



10:30am
Stopped by mom's house for a bit, and of COURSE I had to play with Angel as soon as I got in the door.



10:43am
On mom's patio, in the sun and warm October weather, I sat and read the paper.



10:44am
Angel was on the patio with me, and apparently, the patio is a very tiring place.



12:10pm
I needed now windshield wiper blades, so I went to this store to get some. Lucky me, I went when they were having a 'buy one, get one free' rebate this week.



12:23pm
Afterwards, I went to the grocery store to pick up some items.



2:15pm
I cut up the celery I had bought. Then I took a few pieces, dribbled some ranch dressing on them, and ate them. Yummy.



3:55pm
This is me cheering and yelling when the St. Louis Rams beat the Washington Deadskins this afternoon! Oh, how joyous that was.



5:00pm
Supper. Sub, chips, Pepsi. The supper of champions, eh?



6:10pm
During the Dallas Cowboys-Arizona Cardinals football game, I ate some peanuts. I like to shell them right over the trashcan.



7:01pm
Sitting on the edge of my seat, anxious, as I watched Dallas kick a game tying field goal thus sending the game into overtime. Of course, Dallas then lost soon after overtime started. Typical.



9:00pm
A little bit of light reading before going to bed.

POLT Listening to "Days Go By" by Dirty Vegas

Crime does not pay. Of course, neither does nine to five.

3 comments:

lime said...

glad you had a great day football wise.


just wanted to swing by and say thank you for your birthday greetings at my place, gman's and mojo's. i sure do appreciate it. :)

Jason said...

A little light reading, eh?? lol.

Looks like you had a fun filled day!

Oh, and I enjoy your choice in wallpaper ;)

Great 12 of 12.

Scooter said...

What a fun day! Thanks for sharing it with us. Love your Sarah vs Tina widget.