Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 117)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. What do you do that sends a clear signal to your partner that you're interested in an intimate evening? Um, well usually I’ll look at him and say, "Wanna fuck?" Directness is the best way to sex.
2. How important is foreplay to an exciting evening? Oh I can spend a whole night in foreplay. It can be a LOT of fun. Usually, the longer the foreplay, the more intense the orgasm.
3. What is the first thing you do during foreplay or what is the first thing you like done to you?Kissing. I LOVE kissing. Could do it for hours, if the other person does it well.
4. Are you a one and done kind of partner (20 minutes or so) or do you like intimacy sessions longer than 60 minutes? I’m not sure what is meant by intimacy session. Once I get off, I can usually still play around, and after a bit (which unfortunately is QUITE a bit longer now than it was 20 years ago), I can go another round. As long as my partner stays in the mood.
BONUS: If you are interested in sex with a same-sex partner, what would be the first thing you'd like to touch on that other person, and why? (For those already in same sex relationships...what was the first thing you touched, or if you were interested in a relationship with the opposite sex, what would be the first thing you touched?) This is an awkwardly worded question, but I’ll do my best. If I were to be with an opposite sex partner, the first thing I’d do is recheck my memory to find out how I got there. Once that’s done, well, I am all about the kissing. That’d be the first thing I’d want to touch. Elsewhere on her body, hmmm, well I guess I’d touch her where she’d want me to. There’s gotta be more options with that than places I’d want to touch her myself.

POLT

"I am so drunk." "Me too." "And kind of horny." "I will kill you before you could move." "Gotcha." - Outsiders #44

No comments: