Thursday, October 09, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 130)...

Once more it's time for...


I frequently, even in winter, lounge around the house with little to nothing on. (yeah, I know that visual is gonna cause nightmares for quite a few of you...) I just find it more comfortable that way. As I live on the third floor with apartments on the two floors beneath me, it gets hot in the summer, and in the winter, when the heat is on, with the heat rising and all, it stays pretty warm up here too.

So I took a photo of myself laying on the sofa, my legs intertwined in the pillows there. And since this is only half-nekkid Thursdays, I cropped my junk out. (which I did as a favor to everyone)


To see what others put up, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Killer Queen" by Queen

The truth is, I'm neither poor nor innocent. - Tippi Hendren, The Birds

8 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

This is why temperature control was invented... to enable us to lounge nude. :)

Vixen said...

Ooo some leg action! ;)

HappyHNT

Stephanie said...

you look very relaxed, and i would be too if i was stretched out on my couch nude
great shot
HHNT

Anonymous said...

You have to be careful when cropping your junk. Wouldn't want any accidents :)

Jennybean said...

very nice... nekkidness is great fun!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

There is just something so darn sexy about this picture! I love it!!


HHNT!!

lime said...

i am all for whatever is comfortable in your own home! rock on!

Anonymous said...

I know that you have done this for years...but now that I have seen the proof I am pretty sure that I will never sit on your furniture again.