Monday, October 06, 2008

The moose and elk, and there goes lawrence welk...

Okay, on Saturday night I watched SNL, primarily for the Tina Fey as Sarah Palin parody. And it was great. But what actually had me laughing out loud was this skit below. Watch it until the end, it's only about 3 minutes. But at the end, I was laughin' so hard, I was crying.



My God, this year's Saturday Night Live has been outSTANDing!

POLT Listening to "Just What I Needed" by The Cars

The squeaky wheel gets the most oil, but it's also the first to be replaced. - Marilyn Vos Savant

2 comments:

Doug said...

OMG, that was my favorite bit of the evening, other than Tina Fey. Kristin Wiig is genius, and the Lawrence Welk Show was a staple in my house as a kid.

And where has Polt been all of Doug's life?

Hugs.

My adventures said...

SNL is having a very good year! I'm watching again for the first time in ages.