Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thrill of control, like the blitzkrieg on the roll...

Can someone explain this to me?

I went into the bathroom at work, and this is what I saw:


Obviously, the paper on the roll wasn't enough. So someone saw that and decided they needed more paper. They got the paper, unwrapped it, used it and then left it on top of the other roll. WHY? Why wouldn't you take the old roll off and put the new roll on? What are people thinking sometimes?

POLT Listening to "Natrual Blues" by Moby

I'm a creature of the night in a family full of morning people. - Sam, Danny Phantom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Changing the roll for the benefit of the next person would be way too much of an effort. What would they get out of it? Nothing!! *snerk*

Anonymous said...

You are a good citizen. Anyone who would take the time to re-insert the new roll is a good citizen for sure.

Onanite

exile said...

most work toilet paper dispencers squeak or rattle way too loud. so to let out a stealth poop you kinda have to go hand held on the roll

Anonymous said...

My kids do that at home all the time! It drives me nuts! :-P