Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Lost Weekend, Part 3...

After the show, Dave S. and the other models came out front...NOT in just the undies, unfortunately, in regular clothes. Dave S. had a free drink card for each of us! They had given me one too, and I wasn't even in the show! And Art, the director, in one of his trips to talk to me, came by with two CD's they were handing out in the front. I had no idea they were doing so, but he brought them to me. They are mixed songs, dance music and such. I haven't unwrapped either one yet, but I'm sure the music is very dancable.

Anyway, Dave S. and I went and cashed in our free drink cards and stood and the bar and talked. They were setting up for something else, but we had no idea what. One cute kid next to Dave S. heard us talking about it and explained that tonight was "Steam" wherein they bring strippers out and when they're done stripping, they climb into one of these two 'showers' and shower for the crowd.

I was shocked, as I imagine Dave S. was, but probably for different reasons. I didn't think guys could go all the way, the Full Monty so to speak, so that's what I was surprised about. First, though, the emcee, another drag queen, performed to a Marilyn Manson song. First time in my life I saw an emo-goth drag queen, who knew? Then the show started...and start big, with...Big Dicked Don. Big Dicked Don (or BDD as I've chosen to call him), was an alright looking guy, mid 20's with a decent enough body. But when he got down to just the g-string...well, no one was looking at his face or body then! Neither Dave S. nor I could figure out if it was real or a...prostetic. And since they never took off the g-strings (damn it) we couldn't find out for sure. But it was nice to imagine.

After BDD was done, I told Dave S. if he wanted to leave, that was cool with me. I didn't think he'd want to stay for the strippers. And I don't think he did. But he had mentioned earlier that he loved to dance, and so that's probably why he hung on through the strippers, for the dancing later. After BDD was done they had three more strippers, including one of the fashion models, all to varying degress of interestingness and sexiness. The showers were raised platforms with a drain in the center, plastic curtains hanging from the cieling and a showerhead hanging in the middle. Both plastic shower curtains got broken somehow, so they jsut took them down, which results in water flying all over the place and the crowd. Not that anyone really cared.

After the last dancer, they left the showers up and opened it up to just dancing. The stage filled with dancers. Dave S. and I decided to go down and dance on the dance floor, not the stage. As we did, we passed by the one shower with the cutest, twinkiest stipper still in it. I had nothing smaller than a five, so I borrowed a dollar for Dave S., twice, to place inside his speedo. the first one was in the back, as he was thrusting his ass out...had to smack it too, to make sure the dollar stayed in. A bit later, I got to slide the second dollar down the front...even felt around 'for change'.

Dave S. and I were dancing for quite some time, I don't know an hour maybe. It got hot and crowded, of course. But regular patrons were getting into the showers: guys by themselves, guys with girls, guys with guys, girls with girls...it was a madhouse in those showers...again, not that I'm complaining.

Dave S. and I decided to get another drink, so we went back up the bar section. There was a raised divder between the bar area and dance floor, there were about 6 steps down from the bar, and there were two large flat platforms next to the steps which people had been getting on and dancing on all night. Dave S. and I were stading just feet from the one. And it was empty. And he kept talking about getting up on it and dancing, although he wasn't sure. I actively encouraged him to do so, saying it would be a blast. I wouldn't get up there, cause I'm afraid of heights and new I'd fall off the damn thing onto the dance floor. But I kept telling him if he thought it'd be fun, and wanted to get up there, to just GET UP THERE! he was afraid of looking...I don't know, pretentious or self absorbed. Pffft, whatever. When one has a body like Dave S., it's nearly a sin NOT to show it off. eventually, he was convinced to get up there and dance, which he did (photo forthcoming). He took his shirt off and threw it back to me, and I held it and danced myself there next to the bar, somehow resisting the urge to smell the shirt or do other decadent things with it (photo was taken of the shirtless dancing Dave S., but he feels that's too much to show, so to honor his request, that will not be shown. [photos of Dave S. in tight small undies = perfectly fine; photo of Dave S. shirtless in jeans dancing on a platfrom = no go. Go figure, I don't get it either]).

After getting off the platform (he was up there at least 15 minutes, I'm not sure how long, but he was obviously enjoying himself!), we had another drink, and then decided to go back out and dance some more. And when he tried to put his shirt back on on the way, I made sure he didn't because, as I've said, when you have a body like that you NEED to let the world see it. (oughtta be a law) And we danced for a while longer. But it got more and more crowded. And the people got ruder and ruder, just shoving people aside, barreling right through like they owned the place.
So about 1:30am, we decided to leave. We got home and I got into be I think around 2:00. My ears were ringing, my knees, thighs and ankles were aching, and the next morning, my neck was sore and tight from all the head-throwing-around I did. But my GOD did we have a good time! Good time I don't think covers it. It was so liberating to just let loose and dance and have a good time and not have to worry about anything but the music and the dance. This was turning into one of my most favorite vacations EVER...and I'd only been in Columbus for like 12 hours.

More of the weekend in Part 4....

POLT Listening to "World" by New Order

The last thing I ever wanted was to be alive when the three most powerful people on the whole planet would be named Bush, Dick and Colon. - Kury Vonnegut

1 comment:

hoteltuesday said...

Haha. That's funny he thinks those pics shouldn't be shared.... (just email them, thanks)