Thursday, October 30, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 133)...

Once more, its time for...


This past weekend, I was in a wedding. Not my own, for goodness sake, I live in Pennsylvania, and we, as a state, are not as enlightened as Massachusetts, Connecticut or California (at least for now). No, I was just an usher. And 'ush' I did, and rather well. I seated all the bride's people on the bride's side, and all the groom's people on the groom's side, and I didn't trip any of the old ladies or anything. I even cut a rug with the bride, twirling her three times in a row, and then, natrually, she twirled me twice.

But just to show that I can clean up pretty well, here's a photo.


The bridesmaids were all in black, but for the groomsmen's colors, they chose a purplish color...God bless 'em.

Too see what other people put up today, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Cherish" by Madonna

You're jerking my ambulatory extremity, buddy! - Metamorpho, Justice League Europe

14 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Looking pretty sharp there. :)

Anonymous said...

I guess that really is your color.

Anonymous said...

You look stunning! ;)

Vixen said...

You clean up nicely! ;)

heheh...HappyHNT!

tornwordo said...

Looking good polt!

Jennybean said...

looking very dapper!

Greg and Sheryl said...

Nice pic. Glad you had a good time at the wedding. Also, we haven't heard Madonna's "Cherish" is ages! HHNT!

Bunny said...

You look wonderful! The colors look great with your hair and skin coloring. Very dapper, Mr. Polt, sir.

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

You look very smooth in that outfit. :-) Happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

You look great.... A tux suits you well.

Onanite

Stephanie said...

You look great!
You're right, you clean up very well :)

HHNT

S said...

Every girls, erm, boys crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!


How ya doing, Polty poo!

:)
HHNT

lime said...

lol, we're on the same wavelength today because i am in my wedding gown.

ya look so handsome!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Looking sharp! It's fun to dress up.

Happy HNT.