Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Lost Weekend, Part 7...

The Photos!

Okay, I know everyone's DYING to see the fashion show photos....but I like to build suspence, so let's show a couple others first. Oh, and as with all the written posts, other photo posts will be posted below this one, so check back. :)

Firstly, some of Dave S.'s home:


From the Living Room into the Dining Room.


From the Dining Room into the Living Room.


From the Dining Room into the Kitchen.

I just LOVE the bold colors the walls are painted, and the eclectic decor.


This is hanging above Dave S.'s mantle, and yes it IS a Puntabulous original (I knew to be such as soon as I walked into the room). But it's actually painted by Dave S. himself! I LOVED it...to take something that Craiggers had done on the computer and then make a painting of it...the man is SERIOUSLY talented.


This is Dave S.'s peaceful neighborhood. Peaceful even though it's less than half a block to a major four lane road. With lots of Obama signs in yards as well. And taken from Dave S.'s porch, which was so much to just sit on and shoot the bull, or just pass the day.


That is my Miss Cleo, parked out front and patiently waiting to bring me back home.


I mentioned the cute Asian neighbor walking his dog in a lobster sweater...well I didn't get a photo of the neighbor, but this is the lobster-dog, with Dave S.


This is Marla, the tarantula. She's a...pet *SHUDDER* of the family. She lives in her cage. Dave S. had her molted skin, which he held up for me, and I nearly screamed, I'm sure I backed away, or at least fliched, cause I thought it was real. Still, didn't wanna touch it anyway...ewww....


Here is a really terrible photo of the print Dave S. made for me at the museum. See, is says, 'POLT'? Awww......


And at the club, during the fashion show, they had piles and piles of Instinct magazine laying about, as I believe Instinct was a sponser. Well, I have a subscription to Instinct, and I this particular issue, with the gorgeous Darryl Stevens on the cover. But I kept this one because I had Dave S. autograph it for me! So when he's a big, world famous fashion model, I can say, "I knew him when! I was at this first fashion gig!"

Okay, more to come in Part 8...

POLT Listening to "Dig Your Own Hole" by The Chemical Brothers

No. I am a woman, remember? We ain't got to be reasonable if we don't want to be. - Blanche, Monarchy #5

No comments: