Thursday, October 16, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 131)...

Once more, it's time for....


This week, I was fooling around with my camera and I found out a number of new settings I didn't realize it had. Like Sepia. I'm thinking, "What the hell is Sepia?" So I chose that option, then turned the camera around and snapped my picture. And while I did so, I was thinking to myself, what the hell is Sepia? And why would anyone ever want a setting like that. And I think you can see my exact train of thought though the look on my face.


To see what others posted, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Why Does It Always Rain On Me?" by Travis

I'm no fool, I killed the boss! You think they're not going to fire me for something like that? - Violet, 9 To 5

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great pic!! Hey, what's that hanging on the wall? ;)

13messages said...

Whenever I see or think of sepia, I think of those old timey Western photos they make of families in places like amusement parks.

I can imagine you in that old cowboy hat now. :)

lime said...

you could dress up in 1800s fashion before you use the sepia setting. hehehe.

love the look on your face though. crackin me up.

Anonymous said...

Were you thinking of McCain when you took the picture? ;)

Stephanie said...

I love sepia!

HHNT