Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oops, I did it again...Day 5...

A quote from Joe Biden, yesterday on the campaign trail:

"I pay for my suits. I pay for all of my own clothing."

I LOVE this man.

I gotta tell ya, honestly, I don't really care how much money the Republican party spent on Gov. Palin's clothes, hairstylist and makeup artist. It's really not an issue for me.

EXCEPT, weren't these the same Republicans that jumped all over John Edwards for getting a $400 haircut? And now they're spending $150,000 on Palin's clothes? Weren't these the same Republicans that called Obama "elitist" and "a celebrity"? And now they're spending $18,000 a WEEK on clothes for Palin?

This only becomes an issue because of all the stones the Republicans threw at the Democrats while totally ignoring the glass house they (the Republicans) lived in. Hypocracy is ALWAYS a campaign issue.

And did the McCain campaign REALLY need this news the same week that it's VP candidate and the "First Dude" are answering questions in seperate depositions?

POLT Listening to "When I Get You Alone" by Thicke

There is nothing so useless as doing effieciently that which should not be done at all. - Peter Drucker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lil' Liz on The View was saying about the clothing issue that there are more important things to talk about. I was thinking, yes like the ethics investigation Palin is under.