Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Lost Weekend, Part 9...

Okay, enough teasing and suspense. Time for the
Fashion Show Photos!!!



Dave S. and I came up with little names for each of the models. Firstly we have Rocco, so named because that was his name. He was a bit full of himself, covered in tattoos, had his hair up in a mohawkish kinda thing AND was one of the strippers following the show.


Next we have our very own Dave S. Sorry about the bluriness, I was still getting the hang of the camera, and it was acting up a bit. That's also why I missed Dave S. on his next pass and have no photo of him then.


Next we have Black Guy. The origin of his name should need no explanation.


This is Tall Blonde Guy, another of my favorites. I would never have guessed it but he was 36 years old! I'd have pegged him at least 10 years younger.


Back to Rocco. Here he's scowling. He did that a lot.


Seeing as how I missed Dave S. this time, we move right on to Black Guy again. (there are other models too, but I didn't take photos of them at this point. They'll be popping up later)


Tall Blonde Guy again.


Rocco once more. He came out with his shirt up, and I attempted to get a photo of him like that, but the camera decided not to cooperate. The guy in the background in the sleeveless hoody is Hot German Guy. We'll see more of him later.


Dave S. again. Slightly blurry again. Trust me, I get better at this.


Black Guy again.


Tall Blonde Guy again. (Yeah, Dave S., Black Guy, and Tall Blonde Guy, and to some extent, Rocco, were my favorites early on. But when we get to the underwear, well, my priorities changed....)


They had this pair of airplane seats in the corner of the stage. Luggage on wheels and canival masks complete the look.


Drag Queen performance. Don't remember her name. Love the outfit. Seriously, her British-flag inspired grab was much more entertaining than she was.


And more of her.


The two male dancers, before they started their routine.


And during the dance itself.


Rocco, shirtless, showing the tats and piercings (which didn't even notice until now), wearing his mask. Dave S. told me that Rocco also had a Prince Albert, but naturally (and unfortunately) I didn't get to see that one. That might explain why he scowled so much?


Our very own Dave S. with his mask. Looking very much like he's thinking, "Hurry up and take the picture, okay?"


This is College Boy, the first photo of him.


And then we have Dave S. again, still with his mask, but looking like he's hurrying off the stage. The camera prevented me from getting a photo of him in this outfit prior to this point.


And Tall Blonde Guy, turning away too walk off too. Damn guy's head in front got in the way. That will become a reoccuring, and damn inconvient, happening.


Black Guy, looking nice in a sleeveless shirt.


College Boy again, in swimwear.


Back to Dave S., in sportswear...and 1970's sunglasses.


Rocco shirtless again, with similar shades.


This is Blonde Chick, wearing a jacket that I LOVED...but the camera prevented me from getting anything earlier than this shot. Oh well, might as well give the straight guy(s?) following along something to look at.


Now we start with the underwear portion of our show. And we begin with Hot German Guy, so named because, according to Dave S., he was actually German and spoke with an accent. *SIGH*...hot guys with accents. Also, I have to admit, this was the only guy in the show with a better body than Dave S. Hot German Guy just made my weiner schnizel!


This is Drunk Blonde Guy, so named 1) to differentiate him from Tall Blonde Guy, and 2)because according to Dave S., he was drunk before the show began. Perhaps he needed to be drunk to get up the courage, cause I noticed, in a later pair of underwear he was wearing, Lil' Drunk Blonde Guy was....well, really really Lil.


Black Guy. Not as defined as I had thought, but nicely beefy.


And here, FINALLY, is our Dave S., showing off that body and nipple piercing. Everyone jealous of me yet?


Here was have another of Dave S. leaving the stage in the same underwear. This way we get to see the...goodbye view as well as the hello view, ya know?


College Boy getting slightly risque and showing off some hip. He took it no further though, this WAS a PG-13 rated show, after all.


Tall Blonde Guy, who, while cute, wasn't much in the chest department. And he really had no ass. Mind you, I'd not throw him outta bed but to fuck him on the floor, but still, not equal to the others.


They kicked in the fog machine here, for God only knows why, and that helped to obscure some of the photos. But you can still see Hot German Guy and his sexy torso.


Drunk Blonde Guy again, looking a bit better in this photo than he did in real life.


Black Guy doing some dancing thing, with Guy-Up-Front's head in the way again.


Dave S. again, looking quite sexy in the boxer briefs. (he says he won't wear them again, cause he doesnt like them, but I think they look extremely good on him! Course, looking good on him, and being comfortable TO him are two entirely different things.)


Tall Blonde Guy's backside.


Hot German Guy. I cut his head off accidently cause I was obviously focused on getting something else in the photo.....


Black Guy, spread out for the world to see.


Dave S. in really tight, shiney briefs. Sadly, this is the only photo of him in these I managed to get.


Tall Blonde Guy, with the two dolphins circling his navel tattoo on prominent display.


Rocco came out this time with Brunette Chick. You're not missing much, cause really, his tattoos alone are more interesting than she was.


Hot German Guy *SIGH* doing a little flexing for us.


Black Guy, showing us what he plans on doing later *Hey-OOOOOH!*


Dave S. being a bit of a tease. That's all the further he took them. Although he WAS to first to show a bit of ass cleavage...but he was not the last.


Hot German Guy showing up all he's got...God bless him!


Tall Blonde Guy...and I think that bundle he's holding is the tye-dyed pink wifebeater I eventually got. how nice that it was him that threw it to me. He's now my favorite model of the show, after Dave S....and Hot German Guy.


Drunk Blonde Guy, again looking better than he did in person.


Black Guy, swaggering onto the stage.


Dave S. again, and dammit, the tightly encased naughty bits are obscured again by that irritating head!


Rocco and his pet snarl. But the Dirty Fuckers underwear DO nicely outline his junk.


Hot German Guy breaking loose with some dance moves.


Tall Blonde Guy with some rather unflattering undies.


Black Guy having some fun.


Dave S. in what I think is possibly THE best photo of him that I have!


Hot German Guy in barely-there PURPLE briefs! *SIGH*


Tall Blonde Guy looking good in these undies.


Black Guy, having just thrown some article of clothing into the crowd.


Dave S. in a rather....flattering pair of boxer briefs. (they were even moreso in person)


Rocco teasing the crowd by pulling the front down, but not enough to see anything (other than it wasnt just his chest he shaved smooth). And that's Hot German Guy in the background again, ready to come onstage.


And there is Hot German Guy in rainbow striped briefs.


And as he left the stage, Hot German Guy showed off his Hot German Ass...and sadly, I wasn't in the right part of the club to see anything other than this.


I tried getting a side ass shot of Black Guy, but camera and his arm conspired against me. It was sight to behold, however.


Dave S. with his killer abs, entering the stage.


Hot German Guy showing his (underwear covered) ass again. And a bit of ass cleavage.


Tall Blonde Guy in low rise briefs.


Dave S. in what is forcing me to reconsider my previous statement about which is THE best photo I have of him.


The backdrop.


Rocco and Hot German Guy came out together, holding hands as they walked across the stage.


Through more of the damn fog, you can see what a nimble little minx Hot German Guy truly is!


Hot Black Guy showing a sizeable bit of ass cleavage, and Drunk Blonde Guy walking onto the stage too early.

At this point, the finale of the show occured, when each model came out individually, but stayed on at the back of the stage. I thought to make a video of this, but not until a few of the models were already up there. But I did manage to get Dave S. coming out and then standing there. And listen for the cheers when Hot German Guy came out, he was a crowd favorite. And right before it ends, you'll see Art, the director that talked to me a lot, be introduced and run across the stage.



It features Tall Blonde Guy, College Boy, Blonde Chick, our very own Dave S. (and a few cheers for just him as well), Brunette Chick, Hot German Guy, Rocco (being gymnastic), Art walking across the stage and a final zoom in on Dave S.

So that, boys and girls, was the Fashion Show! There is still one more post of photos taken in the club AFTER the show, but it's late and I'm tired, and I doubt those will be up until sometime tomorrow, in Part 10.

POLT Listening to "Going Down To Liverpool" by the Bangles

The president is short-sighted and ill equipped to handle the kinds of threats America faces. - Martian Manhunter, JLA Classified #44

5 comments:

hoteltuesday said...

Thumbs up for the german guy!!

And Dave S I guess

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those. :-) It was almost like being there, almost. Looks like it went really well. Yay Dave (and Polt for his photography skills). Oh and I didn't care for Rocco's tattoos, too random for me.

Polt said...

Nicky: Thumbs up DEFINITELY to Hot German Guy AND Dave S.!

Tam: more yay's to Dave S. for doing it...all I had to do with fiddle with a camera, but I got to be fully dressed while doing so! :)

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

Gosh Dave S. No wonder you have everyone in a tizzy.

Thanks for sharing your adventures polt!

Anonymous said...

Polt: Excellent series of posts. Sounds like you had a fantastic time.

Dave S.: I give you credit. I could not have done that even if I had a body like yours.

The only bad part about this post is that it reminds me I have to hit the gym more.