Saturday, October 10, 2009

Before long, they were cloning dna, now i'm being chased...

So, I took a personality quiz today, my PersonalDNA it is called. And this is the result:



It says I'm an Animated Visionary, which means, "You are outgoing, comfortable with others, and up for anything, which makes you ANIMATED. " and "Your imagination, self-assuredness, and knowledge of the world combine to make you a VISIONARY. " Yeah, whatever.

It was a fun test to take. And some of the results were dead on, without asking specific questions about some things. Like: "You're better at thinking of the big picture than you are with details, and you can see wonder in abstract things." My GOD is that true! I HATE details. And " Although you have a keen understanding of different people's life circumstances, you occasionally have trouble seeing why people get so upset and emotional about things—they should just lighten up and have fun!" Amen to that one too!

And after taking the test, you get this nifty neato little multicolored thingee to scroll through and post on your blog! Groovy! If you try it yourself, let me know the results and whether you think they are accurate or not.

POLT Listening to "Punk Rock Girl" by The Dead Milkmen

You notice it doesn't smell like ratpiss in here anymore. - Thom, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

7 comments:

tornwordo said...

I was some kind of leader. It was pretty accurate.

Tam said...

I was a respectful leader. It was pretty close as well. Always a few things that are off, but close.

Virginia Rose Kane said...

I am an animated leader.

Michelle M. said...

I'm an encouraging visionary. The definition seemed pretty accurate.

Michelle M. said...

I'm an encouraging visionary. The description seemed pretty accurate.

john said...

I'm an animated analyst. The results were fairly accurate, though I'm not sure I'm as animated as the test indicates. I am that analytical.

Anonymous said...

Mine was scarily dead on, it said I was a reserved leader. And sure enough, that's it precisely.