Saturday, October 17, 2009

I fall head over feet, and don't be surprised if i love you...

If all has gone well, as you read this, I am in NEW YORK CITY! And I'm not there alone, nope, I hopefully am there with Dave S. from Columbus Ohio!! And why are were here? We're here and hopefully right now meeting with a bunch of other Puntabulous people, people like Craiggers, Enrickyricardo, Sassy josh, FDot, Chris D., David, Jere and possibly others!!!

Earlier this year, when he found out I was buying a house, Dave S. said he wanted to come visit and see it and hang out. And at about the same time FDot called me and said Enrickyricardo was proposing a get together for NYC area Puntabupeople. So in my mind, it just made total sense to combine the two. And Dave S. was all up for it, and FDot thought it a good idea as well. However, we decided to keep it a secret and surprise the others, which, somehow, we did. So hopefully, there have been a number of totally surprised Puntabupeople a short time ago.

Oh, and I'm absolutely certain that I'm having an amazingly outstanding time!

Photos and stories forthcoming.

POLT Listening to "In Too Deep" by Sum41

Between this and the window treatments, if I was the kids, I'd run away. - Thom, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I hope you guys are having a blast - can't wait for the details and pics!

Anonymous said...

You gotta do a Boston/Providence/Hartford loop someday.

Craig said...

Such an awesome surprise!