Sunday, October 04, 2009

Football, four-wheeling, good clean fun...

Well today kinda sucked for me, football-wise. Of the three important things each week for me, two went against me. To wit: The Washington Redskins won and worse the Dallas Cowboys lost. On the upside, however, the team I had in the winner's poll at work, Chicago, won, so I'm still in that to win over $300.

However, on a totally unrelated upside, I just got back with a hookup with a new guy, a really cute one. Who's got red ahir. And he works as an aerobics instructor.

Oh I KNOW, girlfriend!

ANd we both agreed this won't be the only time. The only downside I can see is that I went to his place, so I still have to break in my house the right way. All offers considered.

POLT Listening to the Chargers - Steelers game

"What's the Black Plague, Chef?" "LaToya Jackson, children." - Chef, South Park

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pix!

And I'm so glad I'm not a football addict.

13messages said...

My Titans are so bad that it doesn't even bother me at this point. Sorry about your Cowboys.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I thought of you as I was watching the Cowboys lose. That was a good game though.

hoteltuesday said...

Umm... I don't have anything to say about this entry... Next time, can you write in English please?!