Thursday, October 08, 2009

And west of the moon, we'll build a dream house...

Two related items:

1) Tomorrow, NASA is gonna crash something into the surface of the moon to see if there's water on the moon.



-AND-

2) It's been announced Sarah Palin's ex-future son-in-law, Levi Johnston, will pose naked for Playgirl.


I can't really saw which I'm more excited about, but I know I damn sure wanna see both! (see how they're related? Both subjects deal with viewing of a moon!)

POLT Listening to "End Of The World As We Know It" by R.E.M.

You have food in your refridgerator older than her! - Green Lantern, The Brave And The Bold #2

6 comments:

Craig said...

I know I'm a science dork and I should be super excited for #1 but I'm waaaaaaay more excited for #2.

that's J-O-S-H said...

science? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tam said...

Sarah must be so proud.

Does Play Girl still exist? Who buys that? Have people not heard of the internet?

hoteltuesday said...

Tam: Actually, Playgirl does still exist, but now only on the internet. No more magazine format. Levi is cute! But he's probz only gonna show his butt.

Polt said...

Enrickyricardo, I'll be sure to let you know just what he's showing! :)

HUGS...

Ray Avito said...

I can't figure out if Levi's seeming cluelessness is strategic persona building or if maybe he is just not that bright, but either way, I like it.

I will never stopped being amazed by the fact that humans have gone all the way from living in caves to exploring the moon.