Friday, October 02, 2009

My pops left me in a foster home...

I have been SO tired and fatigued, even after the move, clean up of the apartment, and final walk through. Tonight, finally, I'm doing nothing all night. Just resting up before I have to go to work again tomorrow (ugh), but then I'll have a two day rest up.

Anyway, today, I got a surprise in the mail: I had ordered these from Amazon but had forgotten that I did so. Today, I got both seasons fo Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends!!


I haven't seen these recently, but man, I used to plan my evening around them. They are hiLARious!

POLT Listening to my quiet house

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that show. It reminded me of Sendak. But it was a hoot!

john said...

LOVE that show! "Cherry?" "Berry." "Sherry?" "BERRY!" "Terri" "AAAARRRGH!!!"

hoteltuesday said...

I used to watch this show! It's cute.