Sunday, October 11, 2009

*WHEW!*

That's all I have to say after today's football games. In the triumvirate, I got all three correct this week. Pittsburgh won, which means I get to stay in the winner's pool at work. Washington lost to the Panthers, and a Washington loss is always a good thing.

And then there's Dallas. At winless Kansas City. And they had to go into overtime. And then the TV couldn't show the overtime, but they could give us updates. Until 4:30, when their football coverage ended. Which would have left me up in the air, not having any idea what was going on.

God bless the Internet. I found a place that had live updates. And I watched it there. Not the game, sadly, but just the updates. And so I got to see, after it was no longer covered on TV, that Romo threw the pass to Austin, who ran 60 yards for the win!

WHEW!

So, by the skin of their teeth, Dallas wins, and what a hideous and shameful win it was, and I got all three right this week. Gotta love when that happens.

POLT Listening to the Patriots - Broncos football game

And you've been no choir boy, you've seen more ass than a toilet seat. - Third Watch

1 comment:

Ray Avito said...

That Dallas game was good to the last drop! Not the best playing, but it had me sucked in.