Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Can break now, my kitchen full of heat...

A few weeks ago, in early September, I discovered a show on TV and am now addicted to it: Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.


I stumbled upon it while flipping through the channels one night. And honest to God, I found it cause there was a young cook, about 20 years old, and there were showing his face and that's what I saw and why I stopped. But once I started watching the show, I couldn't stop.

It's all about Chef Gordon Ramsey going to floundering restaurants and getting them turned around. I don't know what exactly appeals to me, but I find amazingly fun and interesting. And I'm not a fan at all of reality shows, but this one, I'm all about it.

Bad food, arrogant chefs, complicated menus, overpriced food, apathetic management, etc, etc, etc. Lotsa fun. And luckily, it's on BBCAmerica every afternoon!

POLT Listening to "Kiss Them For Me" by Siouxsie And The Banshees

Barf is gross. - Wendy, South Park

No comments: