Thursday, October 15, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 183)...

Once more, it's time for....

And once more, I had no inspiration, nor much time. So I just snapped this tonight:


Yes that's my hairy pit. Not that you can tell, but it doesn't stink, as I just before the photo, got out of the shower.

To see what others put up, click
http://osbasso.blogspot.com/.

POLT Listening to "Shake The Disease" by Depeche Mode

A chicken with it's neck wrung is different from a chicken with it's head cut off, but does it matter to the chicken? - Palin, Dragonlance Tales #1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you said what that was because I could not figure it out!

Elle said...

I could tell what it was, and it made me laugh! Thanks for sharing, and glad it isn't stinky ;)

Chapter Two said...

I had my head this way and that trying to figure out what I was looking at :) well, ummm -not lovely - but funny! I love it cuz I Love funny