Tuesday, October 20, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 158)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay? Experimentation...although frankly, lately, I just wish I had more opportunities for any of them!
2. What is your worst habit?Chewing my fingernail? NO, procrastination! That's it.
3. Do you take compliments well? Sure. I smile and say thank you. What more is there to it?
4. Do you think more about the past, present or future? The past, either remembering the good times or thinking how I could have or should have improved the bad times.
5. Do you feel everyone has a soulmate? No. I'm not sure I think anyone has a soulmate. If people did, would there be so many divorces?
Bonus (as in optional): "Where Would You Wish To Wake Up?" Normally, my default answer would be Toronto, but right now, my answer is New York City, cause that means I could hang out with all the cool and awesome people I met this past weekend again! (And the link leads to a few videos showing what I think is an great idea. You should go check them out.)

POLT Listening to nothing

For your information, I'm staying like this and everybody else can just get used to it! If people don't like me the way I am, well TOUGH BEANS! It's a free country! I don't need anyone's permission to be the way I want! This is how I am, take it or leave it! - Calvin & Hobbes

No comments: