Thursday, October 29, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 185)...

Once more, it's time for....

So, I didn't have much imagination this week, but one day, when I was getting dressed, I realized I was putting on my Superman apparel and thought, eh, what the hell? So this is me in my Superman tee and one pair of my Superman boxers.


Exciting, eh? I'll try to do better next week.

To see what others put up this week, click
http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "Bend And Break" by Keane

I've been around long enough not to be made uneasy by a group of gay teenagers. - Alan Scott, Green Lantern #140

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are your red boots?

I like your current mantra :)

that's J-O-S-H said...

Well isn't dat just souper? ::WAH, WAH::

Anonymous said...

It's a bird?
It's a plane??


xxoo