Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I got no distractions, i'm a man on a mission...

Had a slight detour in my plans (listed HERE ). Watch actually happened was that I wasted several hours cruising around the Interwebs, showered, mailed some things and got some stamps, desposited a check, grabbed some fast food, drove to the county seat to get my renew driver's license photo (with the new address on it [YAY] but without my glasses ["The light on your glasses is covering your eyes, you need to taken them off"] off and a real bad facial expression ["You look like you're drunk, man, but it still looks like you"] [BOO!]), and then home here to some laundry.

So basically, I've been busy, but not done any of the posts yet. But luckily, I've got all night to GET them done, and then i can get them posted tomorrow for your enjoyment.

Just so long as I can stay focused on the posts and not get distracted by other Internet sundries.

POLT Listening to "The Cutter" by Echo & The Bunnymen

Get the cheese to sickbay, the Doctor should look at it right away! - Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Can't wait to read about your Puntabulous night.
I once had a VERY bad DL photo. A bouncer told me I looked like an ax murderer. I made an appointment the next day to retake it. For some reason my face looks sunburned on my current photo : (.