Tuesday, October 27, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 159)...

TMI Tuesdays

1) What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
1. They could insult me.
2. They could tell me they hate dogs.
3. They could tell me they are a conservative Republican.
2) Pick an animal that best displays your personality. :) An ass? A sloth? No, I think a laughing hyena is more appropriate.
3) If your so stopped having sex with you, how long would you stay? Well presumably, if he's my significant other, then we have more connecting us than just sex. However, stopping sex would seem to be indicative of a larger problem. And if we can't get that problem resolved to the point where we're having sex again, well, then I'm outta there. Not so much because of the sex solely, but moreso because we can't resolve whatever the other problem is.
4) Are you more passive or aggressive when the relationship becomes physical? Physical? As in violence, or as in sex? I've never been in a violent relationship, so that one I can't answer. Sexually, I'm generally more aggresive, but it's a freakin' turnon to sometimes just give control to someone else and become passive, to let them take the lead.
5) Have you ever been INSIDE a store that sold adult themed toys and videos? Um, you mean this month? C'mon, I've visiting those places since I was like 18 years old. Have I ever been inside a store....geez, I've been in four different stores this year alone!
Bonus (as in optional): What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men? I think a vast majority of men would do well in a 'friends with benefits' thing...in fact, I think that's the way most men would prefer their relationships. (yeah, I am a cynic, but a pragmatic one) As for women, I have no idea, but I'd wager the percentage would be monumentally smaller than the percentage of men who can.

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a few straight female friends and their sexual drive is as strong as that of a man.

And of those females, many did a Friends with Benefits deal.

Unknown said...

Good answers.

Check out my first TMI Tuesday at http://365-days-of-sex.blogspot.com/2009/10/tmi-tuesday.html.